Bioderma Photoderm Max Sunscreen Cream SPF 100 40 ml :
It is a sunscreen cream from Bioderma company with maximum protection that protects against sunburn and skin damage caused by exposure to the sun.
- Protects sensitive skin from the sun.
- For normal to dry skin.
Features of Photoderm Max Cream SPF 40:
- A broad spectrum sunscreen that contains UVA/UVB filters, It also contains Bioprotection™ Cellular Technology.
- SPF 100 protects against UVB rays that cause sunburn and skin damage.
- Water resistant for long lasting protection.
- It has a non-greasy feel and is easy to absorb.
- It does not leave residue or white marks on the skin after application.
- Fragrance free.
- It does not clog pores.
How to use Bioderma Photoderm Max Cream SPF 40:
- Use at least a quarter of an hour before exposure to the sun.
- It is repeated at least every two hours.
- Take into account the frequency of use after swimming or sweating.
the size : 40 ml