Wheat germ oil is obtained from wheat germ grains and is yellow in color, with a strong aroma and a thick consistency.
Wheat germ oil is one of the richest oils in vitamin E.
It is also very high in Vitamin A and Vitamin D. It is also rich in protein, lecithin, and essential fatty acids such as linoleic and oleic.
Features and Benefits of Now Wheat Germ Oil 473 ml:
- Now Wheat Germ Oil, a nourishing and natural oil that moisturizes, enhances and revitalizes the skin.
- Useful and suitable for dry hair and skin.
- An ideal choice to revitalize your skin and increase its radiance.
- Treats skin burns and spots and eliminates pigmentation.
- Treats dark circles around the eyes.
- Stimulates skin cells to regenerate.
- Rids the skin of excess dead skin.
- Protects the skin from inflammation and reduces the appearance of warts and pimples caused by acne.
- It is one of the important oils for the body and skin care because of the essential ingredients it contains.
- Such as folic acid, magnesium, phosphorous and potassium, and is a rich source of vitamin B6 and others.
- Wheat germ oil contains antioxidants and helps prevent many diseases such as cardiovascular disease and cancer
- Reduces the symptoms of premature aging and skin wrinkles, and gives the skin freshness and smoothness and restores its youth.
- Wheat germ oil repairs damaged tissues, supplies the body and muscles with energy, reduces harmful cholesterol in the body, and regulates the nervous system.
- Brand: NOW
How to Use Wheat Germ Oil
- Apply to the skin after cleansing in the evening on the body as a massage after a shower
- For hair, wash the hair with a suitable shampoo, then massage the oil in, leave it for 2-3 hours, then wash the hair with shampoo.
You can browse more hair care products