Nature’s Answer Propolis Or Organic Bee Propolis Drop 30 ml :
The best natural antibiotic.
Propolis is one of the six bee products; In addition to honey, bees produce several other medicinal compounds: wax, pollen pills, royal jelly, bee venom, and propolis. Honey bees produce it with a mixture of their saliva and mucilage. It uses it to protect its cells from damage. infection in all its forms, And to kill intruding insects.
Researchers are increasingly admiring bee propolis day by day. Where they find it has an effective effect in treating a long list of health problems and it is expanding. And basically, Propolis is an anti-bacterial. antioxidant, anti peptic ulcer, And anti-cancer.
- Local anesthetic that relieves pain
- A non-toxic antibiotic with remarkable results in the treatment of many bacterial diseases
- Anti-fungal and viral diseases.
- To treat oral fungus and relieve tooth pain
- Arthritis and rheumatic fever
- non-chronic cancer treatment
- guar guarana or eat
- Strengthens the immune system
- Treats food poisoning due to its effect on the bacteria causing food poisoning by inhibiting them.
- Treatment for ulcers of the stomach or duodenum and colon.
How to use :
as a dietary supplement, Take 1-2 ml (28-56 drops) 2-3 times a day in a little water.
- keep away from the reach of the children.
- Do not use it if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing
- Avoid this product if you are allergic to bees or bee products.
- Store in a cool dry place.