Korean Facial Mask with Aloe Vera to moisturize and rejuvenate the skin by Yadah
Features and specifications of the Korean face mask with aloe vera to moisturize and renew the skin from Yadah:
- Its fragrance-free, vegan formula.
- It does not irritate the skin.
- Suitable for all skin types and good for the most sensitive skin.
- 100% The mask is made of environmentally friendly bamboo paper.
- Very light so that you can use it daily.
How to use a Korean face mask with aloe vera:
- Apply the mask evenly on a clean face after cleaning the skin, except for the eyes and the mouth area.
- Continue this for 10-20 minutes, or you can apply it until the mask dries and gently press the mask to get the remainder out of the mask and distribute it over the entire face that does not need to be washed.
- The best time to use before makeup and before bed
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Trehalose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Allantoin, Arginine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Acrylate / Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dimethyl Hydrochloride Copolymer, Sodium Acetyl Copolymer, Sodium Hydrochlorothiazide EDTA Dipotassium glycerate, hydroxyacetophenone, caprylyl glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, xanthan gum, polyglyceryl-10 myristate, pelargonium graveolens flower oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil.
Browse our other facial care products