ThinOptics Rectangular Reading Glasses with a Lightweight Case +2.50 :
ThinOptics are small and portable reading glasses. These flexible and slim glasses come with a Universal Pod case, which is a unique and versatile carrying case designed to fit easily in your pocket or purse and can be attached to nearly any hard and flat surface such as phone cases or car dashboards.
- The thinnest and lightest reading glasses ever, very practical and easy to carry wherever you go.
- Lenses Type : polycarbonate lenses
- Lens Interchangeability: fixed not interchangeable
- Distinctive design with ultra-thin case
- Very comfortable and can be smoothly moved up or down on the nose
- Made of shatterproof heat-injected polycarbonate, the bridge is made from highly flexible metal that is 10 times more flexible than spring steel, and is coated with medical grade silicone tubes.
- Country of Origin : United State.
What are reading glasses:
They are thin and slender glasses that are used when you need to read a text or see small things that become difficult to see with advancing age, It is like a magnifying glass, so to speak. Since there are scientific and medical reasons known to ophthalmologists and optometrists, a person may not have problems seeing distant objects, which is called myopia or nearsightedness.
What is the approximate age at which a person may develop presbyopia?
According to studies, many people around the world are affected by presbyopia, and it often begins after the age of forty.